Learn how to do more with word processor, Microsoft Word.
This course reviews the following skills:
- Manage documents
- Insert and format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Manage tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Manage document collaboration
Participants in this course will be prepared to write the MO-100, Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019) certification exam, if interested. This certification demonstrates competency in the correct application of the principle features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level, and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Word and can complete tasks independently.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Up to 10 days before the start of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- One to nine days before start of course: Full refund less 30% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the course.