Learn how to do more with presentation program, Microsoft PowerPoint.
This course reviews the following skills:
- Manage presentations
- Manage slides
- Insert and format text, shapes, and images
- Insert tables, charts, smartArt, 3D models, and media
- Apply transitions and animations
Participants in this course will be prepared to write the MO-300, Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019) certification exam, if interested. This certification demonstrates competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of PowerPoint and can complete tasks independently.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Up to 10 days before the start of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- One to nine days before start of course: Full refund less 30% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the course.