This module in the Indigenous Peoples Certificate and is brought to you by the Centre for Indigegogy. The Indigenous Field of Study engages each student in a wholistic evaluation which is done in circle, orally and with teachers and Elders to foster transformation. In this module, participants will learn about the role and value of engaging staff and students in a wholistic evaluation process. Participants will experience a wholistic evaluation themselves. This module is a process of learning to provide and receive wholistic feedback using a circle methodology. This is an experiential module that offers participants a very unique growth-promoting experience.
- Gain knowledge of how the IFS engages in wholistic evaluation.
- Engage and experience a wholistic evaluation.
- Collaboratively develop their own wholistic evaluation tool.
Participant will leave with:
- Increased knowledge of what and how to engage in wholistic evaluations.
- An understanding and resources for designing a wholistic evaluation process.
- Wholistic evaluation tool.
- A Transformative learning experience.
This workshop is developed and delivered by the Centre for Indigegogy. To learn more about the Centre for Indigegogy, please visit our website wlu.ca/fsw/indigegogy.
For more information, please contact Raven Morand, Administrative Assistant at email@example.com.
PrerequisitesThis workshop makes up 14 out of 84 hours required to receive the Indigenous Peoples Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Indigenous Peoples Certificate : Indigenous Peoples Certificate