“Coaching is the new management”. Across every industry, the skills related to developing the gifts and talents of others is quickly becoming the most important role needed to build great workplaces. In this workshop, we’ll learn the difference between a coach, manager, consultant and therapist, helping participants clearly define how to bring out the brightest and best in the people around them.
- The role and objective of great coaching.
- Methods, skill and tools that help the coaching process to occur.
- Helpful exercises that facilitate application to the participant's own context.
- Knowledge of coaching certification, regulation and its role in contemporary workplaces.
For more information contact the Faculty of Social Work Professional Development office:
Kitchener: 519-884-0710 ext. 5234
Milton: 519-884-0710 ext. 5235
Online: 519-884-0710 ext. 5235
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Counselling Skills for Mental Health : Counselling Skills for Mental Health