program planning, development and implementation
instructional design and practices
assessment and evaluation
the learning environment
ethical considerations related to teaching and learning across the divisions
- July 4-7, July 11-14, July 18-21, 2022
- Monday-Thursday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- This $50.00 discount applies to Laurier Waterloo BEd graduates only.
- Use discount code ALUMNI50 during checkout to have discount applied.
- Full subsidy for test fee ($50) and course tuition ($685) for HDSB, BHNCDSB and GEDSB
- Up to and including the first day of course: Full refund of course fee less 15% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of the course.
- If course is cancelled due to insufficient registration: 100% refund
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible to take this course and have it applied to their OCT record.
- Must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- All applicants must pass the French Language Proficiency test administered by Laurier; appointment for test must be booked by May 19; $50 non-refundable fee
To book the French Proficiency Test and receive further details, contact the AQ office at firstname.lastname@example.org.