Learn how to do more with spreadsheet software program, Microsoft Excel.
This course reviews the following skills:
- Manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Manage tables and table data
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions
- Manage charts
Participants in this course will be prepared to write the MO-200, Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019) certification exam, if interested. This certification demonstrates competency in the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects. An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel and can complete tasks independently.
Questions? Email email@example.com to learn more.
- Up to 10 days before the start of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- One to nine days before start of course: Full refund less 30% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the course.