CRM 55: Risk Assessment and Treatment explores the selection, implementation and monitoring of risk assessment and treatment techniques in order to prevent or minimize actual loss.
Subjects covered in this course include:
- Introduction to risk assessment and treatment
- Root cause analysis; business continuity management
- Physical property risk
- Intellectual property and reputation risk
- Legal and regulatory risk
- Management liability; human resource risk
- Environmental risk
- Crime and cyber risk
- Fleet risk
Instructor: Steve Scullion, Senior Claims Examiner / Intact Public Entities
Required textbooks: Risk Assessment and Treatment and Risk Assessment and Treatment Course Guide
- A passing grade of 50% will indicate the completion of the course.
- You will receive a letter of completion after this course to provide RIMS, indicating you are eligible to write your course designation exam (designation exam is an additional fee from RIMS, full details here).
- Upon completion of all three courses, you will receive the Canadian Risk Management Certificate.
Complete all Courses in this Certificate
Register for all three CRM certificate courses at once to receive a 10% discount (apply the discount at checkout). Courses run once per year and can be taken in any order.
- Up to 10 days before the start of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- One to nine days before start of course: Full refund less 30% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Canadian Risk Management Certificate : Canadian Risk Management Certificate