This module in the Indigenous Peoples Certificate and is brought to you by the Centre for Indigegogy. This module focuses on restoring of knowledge bundles* within self and circle participants. In this module, participants will be engaged in building and creating their bundles for Indigegogy. It offers participants opportunities to continue to grow their own bundles and learn how to care for and carry their bundles.
*Bundles: This term is a wholistic reference to what an individual carries as a result of their learning, knowledge, experiences, cultural identity, teachings and gifts. It refers to the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical knowledge and tools that are carried and cared for in order to implement Indigegogy.
- Begin to understand their own bundle and gifts as Indigenous people.
- Understand the concepts of bundle building and carrying and caring.
- Explore ways they can offer bundle building into their work and lives.
Participants will leave with:
- Enhanced pride, confidence and knowledge of their own bundles.
- Knowledge about how to build bundles with others.
- Understanding bundle building in Indigegogy.
This workshop is developed and delivered by the Centre for Indigegogy. To learn more about the Centre for Indigegogy, please visit our website wlu.ca/fsw/indigegogy.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PrerequisitesThis workshop makes up 14 out of 84 hours required to receive the Indigenous Peoples Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Indigenous Peoples Certificate : Indigenous Peoples Certificate