This workshop is developed and delivered by the Centre for Indigegogy. To learn more about the Centre for Indigegogy, please visit our website wlu.ca/fsw/indigegogy.
Be who you are and work from your centre. Engaging in Indigegogy requires grounding and centredness. This module introduces participants to Indigegogy. It provides experiential learning for participants as they begin to “Step into the Centre” of themselves and their learning journey. This module will be facilitated in circle. It will aim to increase the participants’ awareness and understanding of self in their wholistic teaching and learning journey.
- Be introduced to the principles of Indigegogy.
- Explore their cultural identity and learning goals in Indigegogy.
- Learn and explore wholistic teaching and learning through Indigegogy.
- Experience Indigenous centred knowledge.
Participants will leave with:
- Knowledge and tools of wholism.
- Transformative experiences through culturally-based teachings.
- A broader network and support system.
- A stronger sense of one’s cultural identity.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Indigenous Peoples Certificate : Indigenous Peoples Certificate