This workshop is developed and delivered by the Centre for Indigegogy. To learn more about the Centre for Indigegogy, please visit our website wlu.ca/fsw/indigegogy.
Circle work is central to Indigegogy. The emphasis of this two-day learning will be on circle philosophy, teachings and practices. Principles and ethics in circle are the focus of this module.
- Learn the teachings of the Circle.
- Learn circle protocols in the presence of sacred medicines.
- Practice circle facilitation and protocols.
Participants will leave with:
- Increased comfort and confidence in initiating circle work.
- An increased capacity to begin using circle work.
- Concrete knowledge about facilitating circle work.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Indigenous Peoples Certificate : Indigenous Peoples Certificate