Special Education, Part 1 is intended to enhance professional practice, and extend knowledge and skills in this subject area. The course will employ a critical, pedagogical lens to explore the following areas in a holistic and integrated manner:
- theoretical foundations
- development of learners
- program planning and implementation
- instructional practices
- assessment and evaluation
- the learning environment
- ethical considerations related to teaching and learning across the divisions
- This $50.00 discount applies to Laurier Waterloo BEd graduates only.
- Use discount code ALUMNI50 during checkout to have discount applied.
- Up to and including the first day of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of the course.
- If course is cancelled due to insufficient registration: 100% refund
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible to take this course and have it applied to their OCT record.
- Applicants must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
For more information, contact the AQ office at email@example.com.