Drawing on the work of contemporary disability theologians such as Nancy Eisland, Amos Yong, Thomas Reynolds, Deborah Creamer and others, this course explores how disability and the Christian tradition intersect.
In this course you will:
- Explore embodiment and disability in light of the imago Dei.
- Consider the interrelationship between Trinity and disability.
- Discuss Christian rituals with respect to disability.
- Examine Christian communities and their role in creating welcoming spaces for all bodies.
- Up to 10 days before the start of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- One to nine days before start of course: Full refund less 30% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the course.
Explore the Certificate in Disability, Inclusive Ministry, and Christian Faith
Other Required Courses
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Disability, Inclusive Ministry and Christian Faith : Certificate in Disability, Inclusive Ministry and Christian Faith