This course critically explores the spiritual challenges and care needs of people with mental health challenges, as well as their caregivers.
In this course you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of mental health conditions and their impact on the daily lives of congregants.
- Explore how mental health challenges impact spirituality.
- Identify meaningful strategies to support the mental wellness of all members of a church community.
- Up to 10 days before the start of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- One to nine days before start of course: Full refund less 30% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Disability, Inclusive Ministry and Christian Faith : Certificate in Disability, Inclusive Ministry and Christian Faith