The 2021/2022 theme for the CBT Lunch and Learns is The Cost of COVID and CBT Tips for Recovery. The monthly topics are:
- Managing the Rise of ADHD – Vision and CBT Suggestions
- The Gift of Great Sex – CBT Tips for Improving Sexual Intimacy
- Using Strategic Pause and Reflective Rumination to Boost Your Mental Health
- Managing Health Anxiety in a Post-Pandemic World
- Mind Body Connections for Improved Health and Wellness
- Battling Loneliness
- Tips for Decreased Social Anxiety
- PRIDE and Mental Health
Each lunch and learn will feature a 45 minute presentation and a 15 minute Q&A.
The CBT Lunch and Learn series is not eligible for any discounts.
For more information contact the Faculty of Social Work Professional Development office:
Phone: 519-884-0710 ext. 5234
Cancellations and Transfers
Be sure to carefully review our cancellation and transfer information before registering.