Through this course, candidates will strengthen professional efficacy by gaining in-depth knowledge, refining professional judgment and generating new knowledge for practice. The course will employ a critical, pedagogical lens to explore the following areas in a in a holistic and integrated manner:
- theoretical foundations
- learning theory
- program planning, development and implementation
- instructional design and practices
- assessment and evaluation
- the learning environment
- research and ethical considerations related to teaching and learning within and across the divisions.
- Use discount code ALUMNI50 during checkout to have discount applied.
- This $50.00 discount applies to Laurier Waterloo BEd graduates only.
- Up to and including the first day of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of the course.
- If course is cancelled due to insufficient registration: 100% refund
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible to take this course and have it applied to their OCT record.
- Must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Must have successfully completed the Special Education, Part 2 AQ course
- Confirmation of Teaching Experience form, found at www.wlu.ca/education/aq, must be submitted to the AQ office before the first day of class in order to complete registration and begin the course.
For more information, contact the AQ office at firstname.lastname@example.org.