This course provides ongoing adult faith formation and increased religious literacy for Catholic teachers in support of the delivery of religious education curriculum in Ontario Catholic schools.
The vocation of the teacher is explored through in-depth scripture study, personal and communal prayer, and ethical studies within the context the salvation history in Catholic Tradition.
Teachers will explore resources and strategies for effective evangelization and catechesis in the delivery of curriculum and in the building of inclusive classroom and school communities of faith.
- This $50.00 discount applies to Laurier Waterloo BEd graduates only.
- Use discount code ALUMNI50 during checkout to have discount applied.
- Up to and including the first day of course: Full refund less 15% administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the first day of the course.
- If course is cancelled due to insufficient registration: 100% refund