This is an ongoing workshop. Additional dates will be added as we receive confirmed dates from our facilitator.
Are you looking to ensure your staffs’ report writing skills meet the needs of your Council, committee, board or taskforce, as well as the public? Whether they need an introduction to report writing and an opportunity to develop foundational writing skills, or are seasoned writers looking to approach report writing through a writing lens, this workshop will level up all participants’ report writing skills.
This one-day, virtual workshop will cover topics such as:
- Strategies for technical writing and structuring reports
- Writing Executive Summaries
- Strategies for clear and concise writing
- Revision and proofreading techniques
- How to write for diverse and varied audiences
Cost: $249 per individual participant
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have 25 members to register.