This workshop will focus on the unique dimensions of leadership and the things that get tapped into for us as leaders. We will consider how personality, sense of self, values, and beliefs interface with the distinctiveness of the leadership role. We will explore how you can deepen your understanding of yourself and your role in ways that empower you to lead with wisdom. To do so, we will reflect on the following:
- What is leadership and what are the shared themes that arise in these roles?
- What comes easily to you as a leader? When are you at your best?
- What challenges you most?
- What are the things that stretch and stress you and keep you awake at night?
- Who do you look to for mentorship and support?
- What are your growing edges and what do you need to be at your best?
Ultimately, we will consider ways of caring for yourself so that you will thrive in your leadership role and lead from a place of wisdom.
For more information contact the Faculty of Social Work Professional Development office:
Cancellations and Transfers
Be sure to carefully review our cancellation and transfer information before registering.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Management and Leadership Certificate : Management and Leadership